The Lead In Your Pencil. Take a look at what else can be done with that writing implement. As I commented on the site where this is posted, I live in the same area as the artist and have had the joy of seeing an exhibition of his skillful and witty work.
Tag Archives: sculpture
The Lead In Your Pencil
3 Comments | tags: art, Dalton M. Ghetti, lead, pencils, sculpture | posted in Uncategorized
Join 8,823 other subscribers
Deans and Faculty read a note…
- Becoming Madame Inside Paris by an Emigrée
- davidstrachan611 great and varied writing and photos
- Director's Blog, The Seafarer, on Westport Off-Book My occasional musings in the course of directing a show.
- Director's Diary: Souvenir On the process of making theater
- Doggedly in Rome Murphy, my favorite dog in the world except for my sister’s dogs, blogs from his digs in Rome.
- Everybody's Dummy always-engaging reviews of musical recordings of all ages
- ipledgeaffallegiance “When will we ever learn?: Common sense and nonsense about today’s public schools in America.”
- Like Blowing Glass in Public Sense and eloquence from Elizabeth Hilts
- Literary Man a mixed bag for the lover of literature and associated arts
- More or Less Bunk incisive commentary on academic issues, especially contingent labor and online learning
- My Kids Really Eat This wonderful writing about food and flavor even for those of us who don’t have kids…
- Paterfamilias Thoughtful reflections of an interesting and interested gentle man.
- Philosopher Mouse of the Hedge The very interesting world of PMotH
- The History Kitchen “exploring the fascinating history of food”
- The Homeless Adjunct higher education and contingent labor
- The Propaganda Professor Answering myths with facts.
- UB strike An archive of the events, documents, and correspondence of the faculty strike at the University of Bridgeport 1990-1992, the longest strike in academic history. If you don’t know this story, you should!
- Veenema: Unbound teaching blog by a favorite former student
- Year-struck autobiography, wit, speculation